Welding and brazing of aluminum alloys, galvanized sheet metal, stainless, and high-strength steel.
A push-pull torch designed specifically to optimize aluminum welding.
Built-in cart for easy welder handling, Includes storage for gas cylinder
Synergic pulsed welder with full set of welding programs for easy use.
- Synergic pulsed technology is required by most OEMs for aluminum welding. Includes a complete set of synergic programs in memeory for brazing, welding and aluminum wire.
- Inverter technology enables precision electronic control of output power for better quality welds.
- GREEN technology - Integrated Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology reduces input power by avoiding energy waste found in most electronic-based equipment and ultimately reduces operating costs. High Harmonic Distortion is hard on the power grid wasteful.
- Two types of torches can be used with MultiMig power source - a standard MIG torch or the unique push-pull torch. The Chief Elektron Fusion Technologies push-pull system torch has an up-down digital current adjust at your finger tip, thanks to a feeder built into the grip. The very small and light weight torch (no bulky spool-gun) enables real-time control of welding process by control of the wire feed speed and current level. The push-pull system corrects many of the problems encountered when feeding and welding soft aluminum wire, down to 0.6mm.
- Many programmable options are available to customize the unit's operation to meet most working conditions. Options include: Arc Length, 2 time, 4 time, Spot Time, Pause Time, Inductance, Burn Back, Soft Start etc. Can operate in pulse synergic, synergic, or conventional mode.