MULTISPOT MI-100control T
The MULTISPOT MI-100control T with transformer pliers - designed to assure the investment in the equipment.
Automatically detects material type and thickness, weld time and tool changes while adjusting for variance in resistance. You get a perfect OEM approved weld every time.
The MULTISPOT® MI-100control-T delivers high quality inverter technology that assures perfect spot welding results. Designed for all car body repairs with high strength steels (e.g. Boron, USIBOR, TRIP, TWIP, XIP).
Use: Spot welding of structural body damage. Specially designed for high-strength steels such as Boron, TWIP, TRIP, USIBOR, XIP.
Process Reliability: Intelligent control technology allows a spot weld quality that is comparable to the quality achieved during the production process of new vehicles.
Protection of the Investment: The modular nature of the system "MULTISPOT" insures the investment in the equipment. Quick and easy tool change; new OEM welding programs can be added through software updates via compact flash card.
Efficient Spot Welding: The simple "MULTISPOT" operating concept requires only brief instructions and allows efficient operation of the equipment. The optional PC-software provides analytical capabilities i.e. to check the efficiency of the welding process.
- Perfect welds every time
- Designed for all vehicle body repairs
- Recognizes and adjusts to tool changes
- High performance light weight transformer pliers
- Detects and adjusts welding parameters
- Delivers uniform OEM approved quality
- Logs data for each repair
- Provides feedback on the quality of every weld
|The MULTISPOT MI-100control resistance welder has been designed and built with the special requirements of body makers and maintenance in mind. The inverter, which provides the power for welding, is controlled by a microprocessor. That way, weld current and weld time will be adjusted automatically on the basis of the selected operating mode, sheet gauge and welding job. The automatic current adjustment facilitates a perfect reproducibility of welding results. The additional power needed for adjustment is taken from the mains.|
- Reliable, top quality German engineering
- Quick tool change with automatic tool recognition
- Perfect spot welding results
- Wide range of car manufacturer approvals
- High performance transfomer pliers
- Impedance measurement for perfect results
- Automatic readjustment of welding parameters, uniform quality from the first spot weld to the last one
- Automatic detection for interference factors such as dirt, adhesives or protective coatings
- 16 feet of welding cable for increased reach
|Power supply unit:||208-240 V (3 Phase)|
|Fuse:||80 Amp Slow blowing|
|Connection Cable Length:||33''|
|Supply Power:||42 kVA|
|Nominal power by 50 % ED||60 kVA|
|Maximum welding current:||12,000 A DC|
|Ambient temperature:||104° F|
|Protective System||IP 21|
|Power supply unit:||Mobile|
|Total weight including accessories:||approx. 187 lbs|
|Dimensions H / W / D:||36.4'' / 25.6'' / 25.6''|
Chief Automotive Technologies® reserves the right to alter product specifications and/or package components without notice. Check with Chief or your local Chief distributor on paint options and pricing.