MULTISPOT MI-100control T
The MULTISPOT MI-100control T with transformer pliers - designed to assure the investment in the equipment.
Automatically detects material type and thickness, weld time and tool changes while adjusting for variance in resistance. You get a perfect OEM approved weld every time.
The MULTISPOT® MI-100control-T delivers high quality inverter technology that assures perfect spot welding results. Designed for all car body repairs with high strength steels (e.g. Boron, USIBOR, TRIP, TWIP, XIP).
Spot welding of structural body damage. Specially designed for high-strength steels such as Boron, TWIP, TRIP, USIBOR, XIP.
Intelligent control technology allows a spot weld quality that is comparable to the quality achieved during the production process of new vehicles.
Protection of the Investment:
The modular nature of the system "MULTISPOT" insures the investment in the equipment. Quick and easy tool change; new OEM welding programs can be added through software updates via compact flash card.
Efficient Spot Welding:
The simple "MULTISPOT" operating concept requires only brief instructions and allows efficient operation of the equipment. The optional PC-software provides analytical capabilities i.e. to check the efficiency of the welding process.
- Perfect welds every time
- Designed for all vehicle body repairs
- Recognizes and adjusts to tool changes
- High performance light weight transformer pliers
- Detects and adjusts welding parameters
- Delivers uniform OEM approved quality
- Logs data for each repair
- Provides feedback on the quality of every weld
|The MULTISPOT MI-100control resistance welder has been designed and built with the special requirements of body makers and maintenance in mind. The inverter, which provides the power for welding, is controlled by a microprocessor. That way, weld current and weld time will be adjusted automatically on the basis of the selected operating mode, sheet gauge and welding job. The automatic current adjustment facilitates a perfect reproducibility of welding results. The additional power needed for adjustment is taken from the mains.|
- Reliable, top quality German engineering
- Quick tool change with automatic tool recognition
- Perfect spot welding results
- Wide range of car manufacturer approvals
- High performance transfomer pliers
- Impedance measurement for perfect results
- Automatic readjustment of welding parameters, uniform quality from the first spot weld to the last one
- Automatic detection for interference factors such as dirt, adhesives or protective coatings
- 16 feet of welding cable for increased reach
|Power supply unit:||208-240 V (3 Phase)|
|Fuse:||80 Amp Slow blowing|
|Connection Cable Length:||33''|
|Supply Power:||42 kVA|
|Nominal power by 50 % ED||60 kVA|
|Maximum welding current:||12,000 A DC|
|Ambient temperature:||104° F|
|Protective System||IP 21|
|Power supply unit:||Mobile|
|Total weight including accessories:||approx. 187 lbs|
|Dimensions H / W / D:||36.4'' / 25.6'' / 25.6''|
Chief Automotive Technologies® reserves the right to alter product specifications and/or package components without notice. Check with Chief or your local Chief distributor on paint options and pricing.