Why It's Important
- Understanding the direction impact forces will travel is a necessity for thorough and proper estimation, analysis, and repairing damage.
- A new understanding for how the vehicle will react is vital in the realignment of the structure.
- Understanding impact absorption, how the vehicle structure should react, and where to look for structural misalignment are all essential elements to achieving professional results in the collision repair business.
- Sufficient knowledge of the diverse metals, fibers and plastics used, and the methods of reforming and joining these more advanced materials is essential to the ability of the collision repair technician to return a damaged vehicle to its original design specifications.
- The assurance of correct Height, Length, Width, and Structural Integrity is essential and critical to a Quality Repair.
Commitment To Training
- Keep Up-To-Date
- Learn From The Leader
- Hands-on Learning
- ASE Certification
- Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
Our Quality Commitment To Training
At Chief Automotive Technologies® our goal is to DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. We are committed to high quality standards, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement in all training activities. At Chief, we actively involve our employees, industry experts, and customer partners in planning, implementing, and maintaining the best possible training processes.
The program is designed to provide recognition for technicians, estimators and appraisers who have already completed other I-CAR approved Industry training programs and certifications.
Call Chief's Class Coordinator. In the U.S. call 800-445-9262, ask for Customer Service.